About the Book
This new edition of Cases and Materials on Criminal Law has been thoroughly updated to provide a comprehensive selection of key materials drawn from law reports,
legislation, Law Commission consultation papers and reports and Home Office publications.
Clear and highly accessible, this volume is presented in a coherent structure and provides full coverage of the topics commonly found in the criminal law syllabus.
The range of thoughtfully selected materials and authoritative commentary ensures that this book provides an essential collection of materials and analysis to stimulate the reader and assist in the study of this difficult and challenging area of law.
New features include:
- revised text design with clear page layout, headings and boxed and shaded sections to aid navigation and readability
- chapter introductions to highlight the salient features under discussion
- ‘Comments and Questions’ sections to encourage students to reflect on their reading
- expanded further reading to encourage students to engage further with the subject
- a Companion Website to provide regular updates to the book
This book is an invaluable reference for students on undergraduate or CPE/PG Diploma in Law criminal law courses, particularly those studying independently or on distance learning programmes.