This is the companion website for Modern Tort Law, 7th Edition. This popular title and student-friendly text explains the principles of all aspects of tort law in a lively and thought-provoking manner.
What you will find on this website:
- About the Book: information about the book, the author, related titles and a sample chapter.
- Lecturer Resources: a library of teaching aids including Powerpoint slides of diagrams and flowcharts, Think Points for each chapter and updates to the law.
- Student Resources: a huge set of resources to help you in your studies featuring multiple choice questions, weblinks and a testbank of questions. Sample essay questions are coming soon.
- Buy the Book Online: purchase additional copies of this title.
- Routledge-Cavendish: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.